Offer more products and services all within a true consumer shopping experience
The Burnham Marketplace is ideal for employers looking for a tailored or turnkey approach to benefits management without taking on any added administration. Our Marketplace allows employers to select multiple carriers and plan designs to fit the needs of today’s diverse workforce. The Burnham Marketplace offers an efficient online shopping experience (think Amazon) for employees and the ability for them to create a personalized program that includes a range of benefits, including health and ancillary coverage, and even telemedicine. Get all the advantages of a private exchange with the flexibility of a true marketplace.
Advantages for Employers:
Budget Predictability: Because you set the budget, you can truly plan your benefit costs – this year and for years to come.
Simplified Benefits Management: Instead of managing multiple benefit plans from a variety of local, regional, and national carriers, you can consolidate and simplify your benefits administration.
High Employee Satisfaction: Because employees have greater insight into their benefit dollars, they appreciate and value their benefits even more.
Advantages for Employees:
The Right Benefit Choices: Employees get the coverage they want and need based on their individual and family circumstances – not a one-size-fits-all approach. And they often save money too.
Enrollment and Ongoing Support: In-person, online, and telephone support help employees and family members during their initial enrollment and throughout the year.
Better Understanding of Benefits: Because we offer more information to employees, they’re more engaged in their health care and financial decisions.
Maxwell Health Lifestyle Products
Maxwell’s lifestyle products are an awesome addition to your benefits offering! Why?
Lets you supplement your benefit offerings in a unique way: providing access to affordable and convenient lifestyle products rounds out your benefits offering
Products that make employees happier and healthier: benefits are all about helping your people stay healthy and happy; these lifestyle products make it easy to do more of that
Super easy to implement: pre-built products require little to no information gathering up front
blooom automates the management of an employee’s 401k (or 403b, 457 and TSP). For an employee that elects blooom as a benefit, it doesn’t just make recommendations, blooom actually places the trades for the employee and rebalances the account every 90 days. Employers do NOT have to move their 401k to work with blooom, nor does the employee—blooom can work with any existing 401k plan in-place.
VALUE OF ADDING BLOOM TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING:
- Employees get access to professional management of their retirement account that is simple and easy to use
- Sign-up process only takes 5 minutes
- An SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm will act as a Fiduciary for your employees
- 24/7 availability to all employees, regardless of account size
BLOOM IS AVAILABLE TO...
- Employers of any size (from 1 to 20,000+ employees)
- All employees, regardless of the balance of their financial savings account • Employers in all 50 states
After enrollment into blooom by the employee, Maxwell sets up blooom for payroll deduction (when possible). Cost is $1/month for accounts less than $20,000 and $12/month for accounts greater than $20,000.
Fitbit’s wearable fitness devices are a great way to track your sleep and movement in order to reveal deep personal insights about your habits. By seeing where you stand and what a typical day looks like, you can build goals and challenges around getting better week to week.
ADDING FITBIT’S WEARBLE DEVICES TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING VALUE:
- Fitbit is one of the leading wearable devices covering over 75% of the current market
- Extremely easy to set up and start using
- Passive tracking means employees only have to wear it to collect data
- Activity data is streamed into the Maxwell Health mobile app so employees can compete against co-workers and earn optional rewards if selected by the employer
- Shown to improve health when part of an integrated wellness program that includes incentives
- Creating a culture of wellness is an important long-term strategy for your company, as it helps attract and retain talent
- Available in all 50 states
- Available to groups of any size
- $99.95 employer- or employee-paid
ABOUT HEALTH ADVOCATE
Health Advocate is an on-demand concierge service that helps employees navigate the health system or answer any benefit- related questions. This is made even better by having it always available through the Maxwell Health mobile application.
HEATH ADVOCATE IS AVAILABLE TO...
- Employers in all 50 states
- Employers of any size
- Employees and their spouses, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law
ADDING HEALTH ADVOCATE TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING VALUE:
Answers the following questions:
- Provide recommendations for physicians in the area
- Schedule physician appointments
- Estimate health care costs for specific procedures
- Clarify benefits coverage
- Resolve insurance claim concerns regarding billing and payment
- Assist in arranging elder care services
- Lower out-of-pocket medical bills not covered by insurance.
- Facilitate communications with providers regarding disability claims
- Employees can access their personal health advocate from the convenience of their Maxwell mobile app or by phone/email.
- Employees have someone to turn to in the event of confusing bills or claims, without having to go straight to an insurance carrier.
- Employees have access to the Health Advocate Medical Bill Saver service which gives employees access to skilled negotiators who can help lower out-of-pocket costs on medical bills not covered by insurance, helping them save hundreds to thousands of dollars.
- $1.60 PEPM (per employee per month)
- The monthly fee is applied for the month employees are initially set up or added. For example, whether the employer starts Health Advocate on March 3rd or March 25th, they will be billed for the entire month of March for all active employees eligible to use the Health Advocate service. There is no pro-rating or discounted rates.
- Maxwell invoices the employer on the 1st of the month for the number of employees eligible to use the service during the prior month, with net 30 terms.
ABOUT ID WATCHDOG
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in America, with a new stolen identity every 2 seconds. More than 15 million victims were affected in 2015 including more than 500,000 children.
IDENTITY THEFT FACTS:
- Average financial losses of more than $9,650
- Victims spend hundreds of hours restoring their identity
- 50% of victims have trouble getting loans or credit cards
- 12% of victims have arrest warrants issued in their names for crimes committed by the identity thief
VALUE OF ADDING ID WATCHDOG TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING:
- Credit monitoring with reports, scores and Score Tracker
- Proactive identity monitoring of billions of data points
- Social media network alerts
- Comprehensive protection tools
- $1,000,000 expense reimbursement coverage
- 100% resolution guarantee
- Receive comprehensive protection against identify theft with the immediate insight you need to find out if you are a victim of fraud or theft
ID WATCHDOG IS AVAILABLE TO...
- Employers in all 50 states
- Employers of any size
There are 2 payroll deducted plan options:
Basic (Single Bureau - TransUnion only)
- PEPM $8.95 individual, $15.95 family
Platinum (All Three Bureaus, TransUnion, Equifax and Experian)
- PEPM $12.95 individual, $22.95 family
Kashable is a socially responsible financing solution for employees offered as a voluntary benefit program at no cost or risk to the employer. As an alternative to 401k loans, Kashable is a financial wellness tool that can be used by employees to pay down high interest debt, for out-of-pocket medical expenses, personal emergencies or other times of economic hardship. Loans are reasonably structured to be repaid via automatic payroll deductions equal to no more than 10% of an employee’s net pay.
VALUE OF ADDING KASHABLE TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING:
- Employees get immediate access to disciplined, affordable, and easy-to-manage credit
- 5 minute process to register and take out a low cost, term loan
- 3 business days to receive funds directly deposited into an employee’s bank account
- Interest rates begin at 6%, and the average interest rate is 12%
KASHABLE IS AVAILABLE TO...
- All eligible employees, 24/7 when the need for credit arises
- Employers with 25 or more eligible employees
- Employers in any state except for New York, Oklahoma, and Rhode Island
There is no cost to get Kashable for your employees.
Teladoc is the nation’s first and largest telemedicine provider, and tackles the biggest problems in healthcare: access, quality, and cost. The Teladoc solution delivers on-demand healthcare anytime and anywhere via mobile devices, the internet, video, and phone. It connects employees with a national network of board-certified physicians that treats a wide range of conditions.
VALUE OF ADDING TELADOC TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING:
- On-demand telemedicine services (via phone or video) for common issues like: abdominal pain, cough and flu symptoms, bronchitis, allergies, pink eye, urinary tract infection, skin rash, and more
- Connects employees and family members to physicians in minutes (less than 10-minute median response time)
- If necessary, a prescription is sent to the employee’s pharmacy of choice
- Healthcare providers are board-certified and licensed in internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, dermatology, psychology, counseling, and social work
TELADOC IS AVAILABLE TO…
- All size groups
- Eligible employee, spouse, and children
- All states (except Arkansas which doesn’t allow any telemedicine services)
Three plan options are available:
- Option 1 Employer-paid with per-employee, per-month (PEPM) fee and no cost for consultations (covers 100% of eligible employees)
- Option 2 Employer-Paid with PEPM fee and $45 per consultation (covers 100% of eligible employees)
- Option 3 Voluntary/Employee-Paid with PEPM fee and $45 per consultation (requires minimum participation of 25% of eligible employees)
It begins with a conversation
Our benefit advisors and specialists are ready to discuss your needs.