Delivering innovative programs for total employee well-being
Wellness programs are a hot topic for companies. From onsite flu shots to gym membership subsidies, businesses must get creative when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent and building internal morale. With so many benefits and perks falling under the wellness umbrella, it is challenging to know how to execute your own program, what components to offer, and how to leverage your existing benefits to achieve your goals.
Burnham Benefits can assist with a needs assessment, strategy planning, vendor selection and implementation support.
ABOUT HEALTH ADVOCATE
Health Advocate is an on-demand concierge service that helps employees navigate the health system or answer any benefit- related questions. This is made even better by having it always available through the Maxwell Health mobile application.
HEATH ADVOCATE IS AVAILABLE TO...
- Employers in all 50 states
- Employers of any size
- Employees and their spouses, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law
ADDING HEALTH ADVOCATE TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING VALUE:
Answers the following questions:
- Provide recommendations for physicians in the area
- Schedule physician appointments
- Estimate health care costs for specific procedures
- Clarify benefits coverage
- Resolve insurance claim concerns regarding billing and payment
- Assist in arranging elder care services
- Lower out-of-pocket medical bills not covered by insurance.
- Facilitate communications with providers regarding disability claims
- Employees can access their personal health advocate from the convenience of their Maxwell mobile app or by phone/email.
- Employees have someone to turn to in the event of confusing bills or claims, without having to go straight to an insurance carrier.
- Employees have access to the Health Advocate Medical Bill Saver service which gives employees access to skilled negotiators who can help lower out-of-pocket costs on medical bills not covered by insurance, helping them save hundreds to thousands of dollars.
- $1.60 PEPM (per employee per month)
- The monthly fee is applied for the month employees are initially set up or added. For example, whether the employer starts Health Advocate on March 3rd or March 25th, they will be billed for the entire month of March for all active employees eligible to use the Health Advocate service. There is no pro-rating or discounted rates.
- Maxwell invoices the employer on the 1st of the month for the number of employees eligible to use the service during the prior month, with net 30 terms.
Fitbit’s wearable fitness devices are a great way to track your sleep and movement in order to reveal deep personal insights about your habits. By seeing where you stand and what a typical day looks like, you can build goals and challenges around getting better week to week.
ADDING FITBIT’S WEARBLE DEVICES TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING VALUE:
- Fitbit is one of the leading wearable devices covering over 75% of the current market
- Extremely easy to set up and start using
- Passive tracking means employees only have to wear it to collect data
- Activity data is streamed into the Maxwell Health mobile app so employees can compete against co-workers and earn optional rewards if selected by the employer
- Shown to improve health when part of an integrated wellness program that includes incentives
- Creating a culture of wellness is an important long-term strategy for your company, as it helps attract and retain talent
- Available in all 50 states
- Available to groups of any size
- $99.95 employer- or employee-paid
Teladoc is the nation’s first and largest telemedicine provider, and tackles the biggest problems in healthcare: access, quality, and cost. The Teladoc solution delivers on-demand healthcare anytime and anywhere via mobile devices, the internet, video, and phone. It connects employees with a national network of board-certified physicians that treats a wide range of conditions.
VALUE OF ADDING TELADOC TO YOUR BENEFITS OFFERING:
- On-demand telemedicine services (via phone or video) for common issues like: abdominal pain, cough and flu symptoms, bronchitis, allergies, pink eye, urinary tract infection, skin rash, and more
- Connects employees and family members to physicians in minutes (less than 10-minute median response time)
- If necessary, a prescription is sent to the employee’s pharmacy of choice
- Healthcare providers are board-certified and licensed in internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, dermatology, psychology, counseling, and social work
TELADOC IS AVAILABLE TO…
- All size groups
- Eligible employee, spouse, and children
- All states (except Arkansas which doesn’t allow any telemedicine services)
Three plan options are available:
- Option 1 Employer-paid with per-employee, per-month (PEPM) fee and no cost for consultations (covers 100% of eligible employees)
- Option 2 Employer-Paid with PEPM fee and $45 per consultation (covers 100% of eligible employees)
- Option 3 Voluntary/Employee-Paid with PEPM fee and $45 per consultation (requires minimum participation of 25% of eligible employees)
It begins with a conversation
Our benefit advisors and specialties are ready to discuss your needs.